LightSail takes privacy of students very seriously. To ensure that private information remains confidential and secure LightSail generates a random temporary password to protect accounts prior to the user creating his own password.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Clever?
- I forgot my password
- I want to add a new student
- My students forgot their username, how do I locate a student's username?
- Can I email my class roster to LightSail?
- Can I access Clever or Google Single Sign On in Chromebooks?
- How do I name my classes?
- Why does my student need a randomized temporary password?
- If my school rosters LightSail using Clever, how can I get my new students set up to read right away?
- What if I am not sure which classes I should sync in Clever and have to remove a class from LightSail later on?