LightSail takes the privacy of children and students very seriously. Therefore, we require that you share all personally identifiable information from students' education records through our seamless and secure roster submission platform at accounts.lightsailed.com. Schools and school districts must comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (see 20 U.S.C. § 1232g and 34 CFR Part 99) when providing student information to LightSail from students’ education records.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Clever?
- I forgot my password
- I want to add a new student
- My students forgot their username, how do I locate a student's username?
- Can I email my class roster to LightSail?
- Can I access Clever or Google Single Sign On in Chromebooks?
- How do I name my classes?
- Why does my student need a randomized temporary password?
- If my school rosters LightSail using Clever, how can I get my new students set up to read right away?
- What if I am not sure which classes I should sync in Clever and have to remove a class from LightSail later on?