During the weekend, students often read in offline mode. Because we can't capture students' data until they return to online reading, minutes won't update until students log in to the app while connected to a WiFi network.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my School Folder?
- Can I access LightSail on a web browser?
- What is a Lexile?
- What is the Power Challenge?
- Can I turn off clozes?
- Why doesn't my student have an updated Lexile score?
- How do I read my data report?
- Why do my student's minutes not match the Weekly Data Report?
- Why is my student showing up in an old class in the Weekly Data Report?
- Why are my students' minutes not updating over the weekend?