A student must complete 30 or more clozes within a three-week period to generate a new Lexile score. Clozes are embedded every 2-3 pages within all texts except for Spanish and non-prose titles. Only clozes within a student's Power Text range count towards this 30 cloze minimum. If completed clozes do not meet these criteria, the Lexile score will not be updated.
Articles in this section
- Can I access LightSail on a web browser?
- What is a Lexile?
- What is the Power Challenge?
- Can I turn off clozes?
- Why doesn't my student have an updated Lexile score?
- How do I read my data report?
- Why do my student's minutes not match the Weekly Data Report?
- Why is my student showing up in an old class in the Weekly Data Report?
- Why are my students' minutes not updating over the weekend?
- How can I access LightSail in Spanish?