Problem: You are unable to use the LightSail app, or it’s behaving erratically.
Solution: Delete LightSail from the Chromebook and then reinstall.
Overview of Steps:
– Delete LightSail from the Chromebook
– Adjust your network settings
– Reinstall LightSail
I. Delete LightSail from the Chromebook
1. Click on the Launcher icon on the bottom of the screen.
2. Click on All Apps.
3. Scroll and locate the LightSail icon.
4. Right-click the LightSail icon, and then select Uninstall.
II. Adjust Your Network Settings
You may want to delete the network information that your Chromebook has saved and then reconnect to refresh network settings.
1. Click on your account picture on the bottom right-hand corner.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Wi-Fi network under the Internet connection section.
4. Click on Preferred networks.
5. Click on the X next to the name of the network you want to remove. Click on Done.
6. Reconnect to a wireless network of your choice. It can be the same network you just removed!
III. Reinstall LightSail
1. Click on the Launcher icon.
2. Click on the Web Store icon.
3. Type in LightSail in the search box and hit enter on your keyboard.
4. Tap on the LightSail icon, and then click on ADD TO CHROME.
5. Click on Add app.
6. The LightSail app will begin to download immediately.
7. Click on the LightSail app to open it.
8. Log in and check out a book.
Download article below: