This update includes great new features, all designed to help maximize reading growth:
- Sign in with Google or Clever (for iOS and Android only)
- Hundreds of Antares Reading books, in English and Spanish, and daily News for Kids, available to news subscribers, added to the LightSail Library
- Teachers can assign texts, filter the ThinkFeed, and export student thoughts
- Student Progress redesigned with minutes read and thoughts created calendars, as well as a new timeline providing detailed insight
- Students are now encouraged to read carefully with reading speed alerts
- Reading Tags can be used in place of Common Core Standards
Please note that the SY2015-16 version of the app will no longer be supported starting fall 2016-17.