The hotspot is for use with the LightSail app only. Use of the hotspot outside of the LightSail app is prohibited.
HOW TO JOIN THE HOTSPOT’S WI-FI NETWORK
- Plug in the hotspot and then press the Wi-Fi button.
- Once the hotspot’s blue Wi-Fi indicator light is on, tap the Settings icon on the iPad. Then tap Wi-Fi.
- Under the Wi-Fi section of Settings, all nearby networks will appear. Choose the network named summersail. When the hotspot successfully connects, a check mark will appear next to the network name summersail.
TIPS FOR USING THE HOTSPOT
- The hotspot must be plugged in to work.
- The hotspot will quickly consume data unless powered off. Unplug the hotspot after each use.
- Connect the two antennas provided in the box for optimal performance.
- Unplug the device for 15 seconds and reboot if you are unable to get online.