Users can now access their LightSail accounts by entering their Google or Clever credentials on their iPads or Android tablets. For Chromebook users, Clever Single Sign On is now available and LightSail can also create custom usernames to match your Google credentials. Please reach out to support.lightsailed.com if you have any questions.
1. Tap on the Google Login button on your LightSail login screen.
2. Enter the Google email address you provided to LightSail during setup. Tap Next.
3. Enter your Google password. Tap Sign In.
4. Tap Allow to give the LightSail app access to your Google profile. You will only have to complete this step once per device.
1. Tap on the Clever Login button on the LightSail login screen.
2. Enter the name of your school.
3. Enter your Clever username and password. Tap Log In, or tap on the Google or Active Directory buttons to sign in.
You can also watch this video:
Download article below: